Originally a Sinclair service station in the early 1900’s, the 4000 sf building was a printing company when acquired in 2014. This building was to become the location of our new office and shop. The structure had undergone an extensive remodel in the early 50’s destroying much of the original face brick and limestone details. In order to create a new fresh look to a tired old façade, the exterior was reframed and clad in narrow line corrugated galvalume. Expansive new glass replaced the openings where the old service doors had been and a new suspended horizontal awning helped contemporize the face of the building. The interior was completely gutted down to the masonry exterior walls and exposed barrel trusses before undergoing an extensive finish out. The industrial feel was accentuated with exposed mechanicals and a steel cantilevered mezzanine while maple built-ins and wall panels add a warmth to the common spaces. The front half of the building houses the design studio with library, conference rooms, and showroom while the back half is the fabrication studio with full machine shop and furniture making facility.